Written by Action Team Staff Thursday, 16 September 2010 19:25
Are you looking to buy or sell real estate in Colorado Springs? Then chances are you will need the help of a qualified realtor. Problem is, most realtors look terrific from the outside. They are all salespeople, after all, so it easy for them to fool you into thinking they know everything about the Colorado Springs housing market. Most of the realtors in Colorado Springs, CO maintain attractive web sites with a lot of flattering testimonials too. So how do you interview a realtor in Colorado Springs CO in a way that helps you learn enough their abilities to make an educated decision?
Here are some in-depth questions that will help you interview a realtor in Colorado Springs, CO:
- Can you specifically describe how you will put my interests above your own throughout the sales process?
- Explain to me the process from contract through closing.
- Describe your background in real estate and how your experience will help me.
- What is the process you use in negotiating on behalf of your clients?
- Are you a full-time realtor? How accessible are you and what is the best way to reach you?
- If you are unavailable, who will be able to help me with presenting an offer, home inspections, etc.?
- How can you assist me in working with a “for sale by owner” property?
As you can see, this line of questioning reveals far more than the closed-ended questions that most people ask. Taking the time to listen to the answers you get from each realtor in Colorado Springs, CO will be the best way to find the right match for your needs.
Whether you are buying or selling a home, working with an experienced realtor in Colorado Springs CO can make all the difference in how satisfied you are with the transaction. Find out more about buying and selling Colorado Springs real estate today by visiting Action Team Realty.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites
|< Prev||Next >|